Sharp Steam Microwave AX1500JS
- Inverter function
- 6 Microwave power levels
- 4 in 1 Cooking options
- 43 Pre-programmed auto cook menus
- Microwave - auto defrost and sensor reheat
- 8 Pre programmed auto menus
- 0.5L Water reservoir for steam and SuperSteam™ cooking
- 2 Layer cooking option
- Energy save mode
- Child lock
- LCD display
- Demonstration mode
- For wall or under bench installation, please refer to user guide for clearance specifications
- No in home service
- 438 mm
- 553 mm
- 483 mm
Package Size & Weight
- Package Length:
- 48.30 cm
- Package Width:
- 55.30 cm
- Package Height:
- 43.80 cm
- Package Weight:
- 29.00 Kg
This Sharp SuperSteam™ microwave oven performs all the functions of a normal microwave, plus it can steam, roast, grill, and bake. Perfect for renters or for people who don't have space in their kitchen for both a microwave and a conventional oven, the Sharp AX1500JS embodies the ultimate in cooking flexibility. Plus it's fast, energy efficient, and easy to keep clean.
Utilising cutting edge technology, this super versatile microwave provides an exciting new and healthy way to cook. It also promotes healthy cooking with the superheated steam function. Steam cooking uses water vapour to enhance the flavours and texture of food, and also helps to retain vitamins and other nutrients.
Other features include an energy save mode, a child lock, and a steam clean descaling operation to ensure the oven gives excellent results every time. Whatever your skill level in the kitchen, this Sharp microwave makes cooking easy. Expertly engineered and beautifully designed, the Sharp SuperSteam™ is a wise investment.
- SuperSteam convection cooking
- This mode uses superheated steam (up to 300°C) to produce exceptionally moist and flavoursome results. Superheated steam evenly surrounds the food, transferring heat as the steam condenses on the surface to draw out the fat and salt whilst sealing in the natural juices. Plus this function will leave your food deliciously browned and crisp on the outside.
- Steam cooking
- The steam setting as 4 options: 'Steam High', 'Steam Low', 'Steam Reheat', and 'Proof'. Water is heated and released as steam into the oven cavity to cook food gently without destroying shape, colour or aroma. Ideal for seafood, meat, vegetables, and dumplings, steam cooking will also help to retain natural vitamins and nutrients. Additionally, the 'Proof' function is ideal for dough rising.
- Convection cooking
- Convection cooking uses hot dry air being fan-forced and then circulated into the oven cavity to produce a crisp brown exterior. This means you can use this Sharp microwave like a normal oven to bake, roast, or grill. It is also incredibly fast to heat up.
- Microwave cooking
- Choose the microwave function for fast and convenient reheating and defrosting. Pre-programmed sensor menus eliminate guesswork when reheating popular items. There are 6 power levels to choose from, and the microwave can be programmed for up to 4 automatic cooking sequences, switching from one power level to another automatically.
- Pre-programmed auto cook menus
- This Sharp microwave includes 43 pre-programmed auto cook menus, developed in Australia to suit a variety of tastes. It also includes 8 Complete Meals (auto menus designed for cooking entire meals for the family) ranging from beef, lamb, chicken, and seafood meals.
- Steam clean & descaling operation
- The steam clean operation takes the hassle out of cleaning your microwave and ensures the best cooking results every time.
Customer Care Plan
All our products come with a full manufacturer's warranty. Note that you'll need the tax invoice from your purchase to make a claim. If you lose your original tax invoice please let us know and we'll re-issue it. Note that most small appliances have no "in-house service". If your appliance requires servicing you will be required to take it to your nearest approved service agent. These agents can be located by contacting your manufacturer directly.
Commercial Customer Care Plan
If you're buying something that will be used in a commercial environment, the manufacturer's warranty covers a maximum of the first 3 months only.
Extended Customer Care Plan and Business Customer Care Plan
Appliances Online offers an extended Customer Care Plan that covers parts and labour required for repair of goods that suffer mechanical or electrical failure within Australia, for a period of up to 3 years outside the term of the standard manufacturer's warranty. (Subject to some brief terms and conditions ).
The extended Customer Care Plan is offered by Wesfarmers General Insurance Limited trading as Lumley Insurance ABN 24 000 036 279.
Appliances Online will donate $5 to the Cure For Life Foundation for every Extended Warranty purchase made when you buy an Oven, Cooktop or Rangehood.
If your goods are deemed faulty following confirmation by the manufacturer you may replace them free of charge by calling 1300 000 500.
If you notice any damage to your goods please notify our delivery team at the time of delivery. We recommend you thoroughly inspect your goods at this time. If you notice any damage to your goods within 24 hours of receiving delivery please notify Appliances Online immediately. Evidence of damage will be required i.e. photographs.
If for any other reason you need to return an item please call the Appliances Online customer help line on 1300 000 500 within 5 business days of receiving delivery.
If your goods remain boxed and unopen you may return them within 30 days for a full refund. A collection fee of $50 or the amount of your delivery fee if it was greater than $50 will apply.
If your goods have been unboxed but otherwise are as new (have not been used or connected) a 20% restocking fee (20% of your purchase price) will apply. Appliances Online does not deal with factory seconds, damaged or open goods and charges restocking fees to cover return costs. A collection fee of $50 or the amount of your delivery fee if it was greater than $50 will apply.
Please note, if you have requested connection of your goods Appliances Online will unbox the product for you at the time of delivery. Also, we recommend you inspect your new goods thoroughly at the time of delivery.
We will organise for your return goods to be collected. Goods are usually collected within 3 days.
You as the customer have a duty of care for the product whilst it is in your possession. If products are damaged by you and subsequently returned, a charge will be made to repair the product to its original condition. Please be aware that where repair is not economically viable no refund will be made.
All refunds will be issued when goods have arrived back to an Appliances Online warehouse and have been inspected by a member of our team. Refunds will be made by the same method used for the purchase.
We are unable to accept return of any goods that you have attempted to install or have used.
Q Which way does the door open? Looks like the handle is up the top and the door opens down, is this correct?
Asked by Tanya (7/04/2010 6:23:57 PM)
A You are correct. The Sharp Convection Microwave AX1500JS does open down.
Q Does this microwave have a turn table?
Asked by Henry (7/05/2010 1:53:54 PM)
A I have one of these ovens and it DOES NOT have a turntable. This doesn't stop it from being a brilliant, versatile piece of equipment.
Q Does this model come in plain white?
Asked by Sandra (13/05/2010 2:16:28 PM)
A This model is only available in the Stainless Steel finish.
Customer Testimonials"A fantastic setup"
You guys have a fantastic setup,I requested a change to my delivery time on Saturday evening,asking that you deliver on tuesday not monday,I had an email back from you on the Sunday in the affirmative,a phone call from from your delivery guy resulted in him turning up spot on time,and a very friendly bloke he was too,good on you all and thank you.
Brian , Sunbury, VIC