6kg Electrolux Dryer EDV605
Accessories compatible with Electrolux Brand Washers and Dryers only
- Delay start
- Child lock
- Automatic temperature limit
- Directional front vent grill
- Remote element - rear location
- Safety thermostat heater
- Crease free option
- Clean lint filter reminder LED
- Fabric type selection - delicate / normal
- New wave lifters rotate clothes more efficiently
- Reversing tumble action
- Drying system - exhaust venting
- Reversible control panel
- Optional end of cycle buzzer
- Wall mounting kit included
Dimensions may not include door or control panel
- 800 mm
- 600 mm
- 620 mm
Our customers have raved about this dryer, describing it as "simple to use," "quiet," "fast," "practical," and "perfect." The 6 kilo capacity makes it a smart choice for larger households, making it easy to get the laundry dry on rainy days.
For added convenience, this dryer comes with a wall mounting kit which allows it to be mounted upside-down. This is a great space-saving feature for those who do not have a lot of room in their laundry. It also makes it the perfect choice for apartment living.
One of the best features of this dryer is the auto-sensing function, which uses intelligent technology to stop the dryer once it detects that your laundry is dry. Not only is the auto-sensing feature convenient, it also helps to cut down on running costs as you are not using the dryer for longer than is necessary. However you still have the option of running the dryer manually if you would prefer.
Reliable, well-made and packed with features, the Electrolux EDV605 has it all.
- Sensor drying technology detects the level of moisture in the garments and selects the optimum drying time accordingly. This improves energy efficiency and protects clothes against damage caused by over-drying.
- The crease-free option gently rotates the clothing back and forth for at least 30 minutes (depending on the model) after the drying cycle has ended to minimise wrinkles, which reduces the need for ironing.
- Front lint filter
- Having the lint filter at the front of the unit makes this dryer easy to maintain, plus the LED display will let you know when it's time to empty.
- Auto Reversing
- The tumble action alternates clockwise to anti-clockwise. This reduces clothes tangling and bunching together, so they dry more evenly and quickly. Plus the wave lifters turn the laundry more effectively in the drum ensuring more even drying results and less creasing.
- Delay start
- The wash program may be started after a designated amount of time, which allows you to take advantage of off-peak energy rates.
- LED progress
- The progress of the drying cycle can be easily monitored by reading the LED display.
User Manual for Electrolux Clothes Dryer EDV605
Brochure and Features Guide for the edv605
Q Can the dryer be mounted upside down and does it come with the mounting kit to do this as part of the base price?
Asked by Tom (28/09/2010 9:41:37 AM)
A Yes this dryer does include the wall mounting kit in the price for the item and this dryer can be wall mounted upside down.
Q Is it possible to override the auto sensor function on this product? ie can you just open the door mid cycle like other dryers to check the level of dryness?
Asked by Lillie (5/05/2010 5:47:18 PM)
A The 6kg Electrolux Dryer EDV605 has an auto sensing button. This is an option you can choose to use or not. You are also able to open the dryer door mid cycle to check level of dryness of the load.
Q How much does it weigh?
Asked by Rafa (10/05/2011 7:48:46 PM)
A The total weight of the EDV605 is 29.5kg.
Q Hi there, does this dryer come with the venting hose and can it be safely stacked on top of a front loading Electrolux washing machine? 29.5kg seems quite heavy. Thanks.
Asked by Tricia (1/03/2012 2:19:02 PM)
A I have just spoken with a representative from Electrolux, who has confirmed with me that it does not come with a drainage hose; you must purchase this seperately. It is fine to stack a dryer on top of a washing machine as they are the same brand - you will need to purchase an extra Electrolux stacking kit. Both of these items are available as accessories on our website.
Customer Testimonials"Great as usual and very helpful"
Over the weekend our 3.5kg Simpson of almost 15 years decided it had done enough so at 8am this morning. I told my wife that I will ring Colin and it will all be sorted out. I rang Colin and in minutes I had bought the 4 KG Simpson and delivered tomorrow. It took about 90 seconds. Colin was great as usual and very helpful and I wanted to let you know. I told Colin that I would be in touch as out F & P fridge of similar vintage has been moving towards the light for the last 2 years or so.
Phillip , Terrey Hills, NSW
"Excellent job installing my dryer and connecting my washer"
Account: ****** Hello, just wanted to let you know how pleased I was with your delivery service to Freshwater this morning. The guy was doing an excellent job installing my dryer and connecting my washer! regards Nadja
"You & your team have impressed me so much again"
Thanks heaps for your help. You & your team have impressed me so much
again(repeat customer-no surprise there) that I'm now starting to sound like one
of those infomercials to my friends because I'm bragging so much :)
Lyndal , Australia
I would like to thank you for the great service that was provided. Everything that was suppose to happen did – amazing!!!! We will definitely be using your company again. Cheers.
Margot , Lawson, NSW
"Keep up the good work and great service"
I usually don't write reviews but I am so impressed with the service of Appliances Online I had to write and say how impressed I am. Our dryer blew up on Monday night and a friend suggested ordering online from Appliances Online as I already new the model I wanted. Contacted the customer service number at 8.00pm to confirm something before I ordered and they answered the phone, WOW. I ordered Monday night and received a phone call at 6.45am on the Wednesday stating the dryer would be delivered between 7.30 and 8.30. I was sceptical as I have never had any good experiences with delivery drivers. To my surprise the delivery driver turned up at 7.45am. Delivered the new dryer and took the old one away. Fantastic service. Thanks Appliances Online. Keep up the good work and great service.
Liz , Canberra, ACT