6kg Electrolux Dryer EDV605
Accessories compatible with Electrolux Brand Washers and Dryers only
- Delay start
- Child lock
- Automatic temperature limit
- Directional front vent grill
- Remote element - rear location
- Safety thermostat heater
- Crease free option
- Clean lint filter reminder LED
- Fabric type selection - delicate / normal
- New wave lifters rotate clothes more efficiently
- Reversing tumble action
- Drying system - exhaust venting
- Reversible control panel
- Optional end of cycle buzzer
- Wall mounting kit included
Dimensions may not include door or control panel
- 800 mm
- 600 mm
- 620 mm
Our customers have raved about this dryer, describing it as "simple to use," "quiet," "fast," "practical," and "perfect." The 6 kilo capacity makes it a smart choice for larger households, making it easy to get the laundry dry on rainy days.
For added convenience, this dryer comes with a wall mounting kit which allows it to be mounted upside-down. This is a great space-saving feature for those who do not have a lot of room in their laundry. It also makes it the perfect choice for apartment living.
One of the best features of this dryer is the auto-sensing function, which uses intelligent technology to stop the dryer once it detects that your laundry is dry. Not only is the auto-sensing feature convenient, it also helps to cut down on running costs as you are not using the dryer for longer than is necessary. However you still have the option of running the dryer manually if you would prefer.
Reliable, well-made and packed with features, the Electrolux EDV605 has it all.
- Sensor drying technology detects the level of moisture in the garments and selects the optimum drying time accordingly. This improves energy efficiency and protects clothes against damage caused by over-drying.
- The crease-free option gently rotates the clothing back and forth for at least 30 minutes (depending on the model) after the drying cycle has ended to minimise wrinkles, which reduces the need for ironing.
- Front lint filter
- Having the lint filter at the front of the unit makes this dryer easy to maintain, plus the LED display will let you know when it's time to empty.
- Auto Reversing
- The tumble action alternates clockwise to anti-clockwise. This reduces clothes tangling and bunching together, so they dry more evenly and quickly. Plus the wave lifters turn the laundry more effectively in the drum ensuring more even drying results and less creasing.
- Delay start
- The wash program may be started after a designated amount of time, which allows you to take advantage of off-peak energy rates.
- LED progress
- The progress of the drying cycle can be easily monitored by reading the LED display.
User Manual for Electrolux Clothes Dryer EDV605
Brochure and Features Guide for the edv605
Q Can the dryer be mounted upside down and does it come with the mounting kit to do this as part of the base price?
Asked by Tom (28/09/2010 9:41:37 AM)
A Yes this dryer does include the wall mounting kit in the price for the item and this dryer can be wall mounted upside down.
Q Is it possible to override the auto sensor function on this product? ie can you just open the door mid cycle like other dryers to check the level of dryness?
Asked by Lillie (5/05/2010 5:47:18 PM)
A The 6kg Electrolux Dryer EDV605 has an auto sensing button. This is an option you can choose to use or not. You are also able to open the dryer door mid cycle to check level of dryness of the load.
Q How much does it weigh?
Asked by Rafa (10/05/2011 7:48:46 PM)
A The total weight of the EDV605 is 29.5kg.
Q Hi there, does this dryer come with the venting hose and can it be safely stacked on top of a front loading Electrolux washing machine? 29.5kg seems quite heavy. Thanks.
Asked by Tricia (1/03/2012 2:19:02 PM)
A I have just spoken with a representative from Electrolux, who has confirmed with me that it does not come with a drainage hose; you must purchase this seperately. It is fine to stack a dryer on top of a washing machine as they are the same brand - you will need to purchase an extra Electrolux stacking kit. Both of these items are available as accessories on our website.
Customer Testimonials"Best service I've recieved when buying online"
Outstanding service! I would happily recommended buying from appliancesonline.com.au to anyone. Delivered within the timeframe, friendly driver and the cheapest price POSSIBLE!
This is possibly the best service I've recieved when buying online.
I will buy from you again.
Shae , Ringwood North, VIC
"Great price and courteous service"
I recently purchased a Fisher Paykel clothes dryer from your company. I am still astounded at the high quality of service from all your staff. From Campell, who gave me a great price and courteous service, the emails from dispatch and to keep me up to date on my products and the customer service reps who were really great in tracking down what was causing the delay with my delivery. Which I must mention was a 3rd party company who could stand to take a few lessons from AO team! Amazing site and an amazing company with fabulous employees. I shan't hesitate to toot your horn and recommend you to all my friends.
Teresa , Lavington, NSW
"Exactly how I like it"
My parents told me they bought a new dryer online from AppliancesOnline.
I was amazed because they never buy anything online.
When we needed to replace our washing machine we looked at the prices of our local stores and I then decided to check AppliancesOnline. AOs price was $10 more than our local store but it included free delivery, free installation and free removal of the old machine.
They were able to deliver it the next day. Amazing.
The instructions for delivery were very clear and detailed. Exactly how I like it. None of this "it will get there when the it gets there". They arrived on time and installed it cheerfully.
I had one issue. The website failed three times (Internal Server Error) so I had to call the 1300 number. Colin answered within 30 seconds and was very helpful. It was easier to do the transaction over the phone than the Internet.
John , Cornubia, QLD
"I can see it was only manufactured last week"
Thanks for the accommodating delivery of the dryer - I can see it was only manufactured last week! It's fantastic.
"Very helpful delivery men"
Thank you - great service, very helpful
delivery men - would definitely use the service again and
refer my friends!!
Julia , Corlette, NSW