6kg Electrolux Dryer EDV605
Accessories compatible with Electrolux Brand Washers and Dryers only
- Delay start
- Child lock
- Automatic temperature limit
- Directional front vent grill
- Remote element - rear location
- Safety thermostat heater
- Crease free option
- Clean lint filter reminder LED
- Fabric type selection - delicate / normal
- New wave lifters rotate clothes more efficiently
- Reversing tumble action
- Drying system - exhaust venting
- Reversible control panel
- Optional end of cycle buzzer
- Wall mounting kit included
Dimensions may not include door or control panel
- 800 mm
- 600 mm
- 620 mm
Our customers have raved about this dryer, describing it as "simple to use," "quiet," "fast," "practical," and "perfect." The 6 kilo capacity makes it a smart choice for larger households, making it easy to get the laundry dry on rainy days.
For added convenience, this dryer comes with a wall mounting kit which allows it to be mounted upside-down. This is a great space-saving feature for those who do not have a lot of room in their laundry. It also makes it the perfect choice for apartment living.
One of the best features of this dryer is the auto-sensing function, which uses intelligent technology to stop the dryer once it detects that your laundry is dry. Not only is the auto-sensing feature convenient, it also helps to cut down on running costs as you are not using the dryer for longer than is necessary. However you still have the option of running the dryer manually if you would prefer.
Reliable, well-made and packed with features, the Electrolux EDV605 has it all.
- Sensor drying technology detects the level of moisture in the garments and selects the optimum drying time accordingly. This improves energy efficiency and protects clothes against damage caused by over-drying.
- The crease-free option gently rotates the clothing back and forth for at least 30 minutes (depending on the model) after the drying cycle has ended to minimise wrinkles, which reduces the need for ironing.
- Front lint filter
- Having the lint filter at the front of the unit makes this dryer easy to maintain, plus the LED display will let you know when it's time to empty.
- Auto Reversing
- The tumble action alternates clockwise to anti-clockwise. This reduces clothes tangling and bunching together, so they dry more evenly and quickly. Plus the wave lifters turn the laundry more effectively in the drum ensuring more even drying results and less creasing.
- Delay start
- The wash program may be started after a designated amount of time, which allows you to take advantage of off-peak energy rates.
- LED progress
- The progress of the drying cycle can be easily monitored by reading the LED display.
User Manual for Electrolux Clothes Dryer EDV605
Brochure and Features Guide for the edv605
Q Can the dryer be mounted upside down and does it come with the mounting kit to do this as part of the base price?
Asked by Tom (28/09/2010 9:41:37 AM)
A Yes this dryer does include the wall mounting kit in the price for the item and this dryer can be wall mounted upside down.
Q Is it possible to override the auto sensor function on this product? ie can you just open the door mid cycle like other dryers to check the level of dryness?
Asked by Lillie (5/05/2010 5:47:18 PM)
A The 6kg Electrolux Dryer EDV605 has an auto sensing button. This is an option you can choose to use or not. You are also able to open the dryer door mid cycle to check level of dryness of the load.
Q How much does it weigh?
Asked by Rafa (10/05/2011 7:48:46 PM)
A The total weight of the EDV605 is 29.5kg.
Q Hi there, does this dryer come with the venting hose and can it be safely stacked on top of a front loading Electrolux washing machine? 29.5kg seems quite heavy. Thanks.
Asked by Tricia (1/03/2012 2:19:02 PM)
A I have just spoken with a representative from Electrolux, who has confirmed with me that it does not come with a drainage hose; you must purchase this seperately. It is fine to stack a dryer on top of a washing machine as they are the same brand - you will need to purchase an extra Electrolux stacking kit. Both of these items are available as accessories on our website.
Customer Testimonials"A quick thank you for your outstanding service"
Just wanted to say a quick thank you for your outstanding service. I purchased a clothes dryer from your website yesterday afternoon, used the online customer service window to ask a few questions that were answered immediately. The lovely sales woman then personally called me, made the transaction very quick and smooth then assured me that my dryer would be delivered next day. Not to mention they price of the dryer could not be matched anywhere else, especially with free delivery.
Delivery guys were extremely polite, rang twice to confirm when theyd be here, took my old dyer away and set up new one. Everyone loves to make the effort to have a whinge when service is terrible, but I just wanted to say how impressed I was with yours. I would without hesitation use your services again. Thanks again.
Elizabeth , Bonnyrigg Heights, NSW
"Best reviews & best prices"
My old dryer stopped working on Saturday night. I knew we
were in for a wet week, so I got on the net on Sunday &
found appliancesonline.com.au. Seemed to have the best
reviews & best prices so I ordered my new dryer. I requested
delivery for Tuesday & got my old dryer removed for free.
Fantastic service. Can't get better than this. I have
already recommended you to all my friends & family.Thanks
for real service that seems so hard to find these days.
Appliances Online Customer , Australia
"More than pleased with the service, price and delivery"
Just wanted to let you know that I was more than pleased with the service, price and delivery. Will definately be back!
Monique , Homebush, NSW
"Saved about $300"
company, got a good discount on my new washer and dryer on top of
advertised price, free delivery, installation and they even moved my old
washer outside for me. Friendly delivery guys, called with accurate
estimate of time of delivery. I still saved about $300 if you add in the
delivery cost and extended warranty charges compared to **** ****..the big appliance stores whinge about customers deserting
them...there is a damn good reason for it!!
Seemi , Kenmore Hills, QLD
"A very good price....Happy customer."
The service could not be better the dryer was delivered on time with an extended warranty and at a very good price..Happy customer.
Sharon , Fairfield West, NSW