6kg Electrolux Dryer EDV605
Accessories compatible with Electrolux Brand Washers and Dryers only
- Delay start
- Child lock
- Automatic temperature limit
- Directional front vent grill
- Remote element - rear location
- Safety thermostat heater
- Crease free option
- Clean lint filter reminder LED
- Fabric type selection - delicate / normal
- New wave lifters rotate clothes more efficiently
- Reversing tumble action
- Drying system - exhaust venting
- Reversible control panel
- Optional end of cycle buzzer
- Wall mounting kit included
Dimensions may not include door or control panel
- 800 mm
- 600 mm
- 620 mm
Our customers have raved about this dryer, describing it as "simple to use," "quiet," "fast," "practical," and "perfect." The 6 kilo capacity makes it a smart choice for larger households, making it easy to get the laundry dry on rainy days.
For added convenience, this dryer comes with a wall mounting kit which allows it to be mounted upside-down. This is a great space-saving feature for those who do not have a lot of room in their laundry. It also makes it the perfect choice for apartment living.
One of the best features of this dryer is the auto-sensing function, which uses intelligent technology to stop the dryer once it detects that your laundry is dry. Not only is the auto-sensing feature convenient, it also helps to cut down on running costs as you are not using the dryer for longer than is necessary. However you still have the option of running the dryer manually if you would prefer.
Reliable, well-made and packed with features, the Electrolux EDV605 has it all.
- Sensor drying technology detects the level of moisture in the garments and selects the optimum drying time accordingly. This improves energy efficiency and protects clothes against damage caused by over-drying.
- The crease-free option gently rotates the clothing back and forth for at least 30 minutes (depending on the model) after the drying cycle has ended to minimise wrinkles, which reduces the need for ironing.
- Front lint filter
- Having the lint filter at the front of the unit makes this dryer easy to maintain, plus the LED display will let you know when it's time to empty.
- Auto Reversing
- The tumble action alternates clockwise to anti-clockwise. This reduces clothes tangling and bunching together, so they dry more evenly and quickly. Plus the wave lifters turn the laundry more effectively in the drum ensuring more even drying results and less creasing.
- Delay start
- The wash program may be started after a designated amount of time, which allows you to take advantage of off-peak energy rates.
- LED progress
- The progress of the drying cycle can be easily monitored by reading the LED display.
User Manual for Electrolux Clothes Dryer EDV605
Brochure and Features Guide for the edv605
Q Can the dryer be mounted upside down and does it come with the mounting kit to do this as part of the base price?
Asked by Tom (28/09/2010 9:41:37 AM)
A Yes this dryer does include the wall mounting kit in the price for the item and this dryer can be wall mounted upside down.
Q Is it possible to override the auto sensor function on this product? ie can you just open the door mid cycle like other dryers to check the level of dryness?
Asked by Lillie (5/05/2010 5:47:18 PM)
A The 6kg Electrolux Dryer EDV605 has an auto sensing button. This is an option you can choose to use or not. You are also able to open the dryer door mid cycle to check level of dryness of the load.
Q How much does it weigh?
Asked by Rafa (10/05/2011 7:48:46 PM)
A The total weight of the EDV605 is 29.5kg.
Q Hi there, does this dryer come with the venting hose and can it be safely stacked on top of a front loading Electrolux washing machine? 29.5kg seems quite heavy. Thanks.
Asked by Tricia (1/03/2012 2:19:02 PM)
A I have just spoken with a representative from Electrolux, who has confirmed with me that it does not come with a drainage hose; you must purchase this seperately. It is fine to stack a dryer on top of a washing machine as they are the same brand - you will need to purchase an extra Electrolux stacking kit. Both of these items are available as accessories on our website.
Customer Testimonials"Friendly, knowledgable and efficient service"
I would like to compliment your staff on their friendly, knowledgable and efficient service. Your prices are very competitive. I bought my dryer first and delivery went without a hitch and a couple of weeks later have purchased and received my new washing machine. Again, your delivery service was excellent!! Have been recommending your site to all my friends. Have just ordered a couple of TVs from your affiliate BigBrownBox. Will definately look to your company when I renovate my Kitchen A++++
Kirstenn , Rouse Hill, NSW
"I loved that it was so easy"
Thanks for delivering our dryer on time and in working order. I loved that it was so easy and that the delivery person installed the dryer, took away my old one and even took away the box it came in. Thank you, well done!
Tena , Fitzroy, VIC
"Thank you for an easy, hasssle-free experience"
Competitive pricing, prompt delivery and easy to deal with" Thank you for an easy, hasssle-free experience during my recent purchase of a dryer. The whole process of ordering online and delivery took less than 48 hours! The guys turned up when they said they would, installed the dryer into its 'home' in the laundry and took away all the left over boxing material.....too easy! I've already told a few friends about my great experience with Appliances Online - keep up the great work.
Angela , Concord West, NSW
"So impressed with your price and your service"
ordered a new dryer from you guys, was so impressed with your price and
your service. The delivery guy called as promised in the morning, and
was there exactly when he said he would be. Thank you. Will be ordering
from you again, so nice to be able to get what I want online without
spending hours dragging the kids from store to store.
Emma , Eltham, VIC
"Efficient, communicative, friendly and helpful"
I have just placed an order with your salesman, David, and felt the need to write to you. He was incredibly efficient, communicative, friendly and helpful. So much so, that I've just emailed my daughter to tell her to hold the order she was going to place with one of the large chains here. I told her to compare your prices and shop with you. (I might add that she's just setting up a new home and placing a large order). Please convey my satisfaction to David. He was great!
Renee , St. Ives, Sydney