431L Samsung Fridge SR431MLS
- Frost free
- Silver Nano Health System™
- Coolever zone plus
- Multi flow cooling
- Cool curtain cooling
- LED lighting
- 1693 mm
- 725 mm
- 734 mm
Highly efficient and at a great price, this Samsung fridge is packed with features designed for maximum convenience. Stylishly appointed in stainless steel, this refrigerator is not only built for style but for long-lasting durability.
Even temperatures inside this Samsung fridge are maintained with the Cool Curtain Cooling System™, which prevents hot/icy spots from forming. This feature works in conjunction with the Cool Booster which releases cold air into the refrigerator from the sides.
Another great feature is the Silver Nano Health System™, which helps keep your fridge clean and hygienic. Silver Nano particles are coated on the inner walls of the refrigerator to stop bacteria from multiplying. This keeps your fridge smelling pleasant and helps to keep your food fresh.
Meanwhile, the spill-proof tempered glass shelves within allow for easy storage, and the bright LED lighting ensures the whole cavity is extremely well illuminated. Highly functional and perfect for the modern family, this frost free fridge will be a welcome addition to any kitchen.
- Cool Curtain Cooling System™
- Unique to Samsung, this system ensures that temperatures are evenly maintained at the back, front, and sides of the fridge. Now there’s no need to worry about your milk going off too soon, or your vegetables getting icy.
- Cool Booster
- This feature releases blasts of cold air from the sides to complete the 3D cooling system.
- Silver Nano Health System™
- Tiny Silver Nano particles coat the inner walls of the fridge, preventing bacteria from multiplying. Silver Nano particles suppress the respiration of bacteria, which in turn inhabits cell growth. This prevents the spread of fungi and bacteria inside the fridge, which keeps your food fresh, clean, and tasting great.
- Deluxe Vegetable Bin (Coolever Zone+)
- Optimised humidity control keeps vegetables and fruits fresher for longer.
- Spill-proof tempered glass
- These easy-to-clean shelves are designed to contain spills inside the fridge.
- Frost-free convenience
- Frost-free fridges are more energy efficient, and they keep your food at a more even temperature. Plus there’s the added convenience of never having to manually defrost your fridge!
- LED lighting
- LED lights emit 10 times less heat than conventional bulb lighting, and they’re also 20 times more energy efficient. These bright lights will illuminate every area of your Samsung fridge.
Q Is the fridge fingerprint free?
Asked by George (20/11/2011 11:31:35 PM)
A Samsung have confirmed that as this fridge is layered steel it is similar to stainless steel so there will be some fingerprints left on it. However, they are easily wiped off.
Customer Testimonials"The price and delay were less than the local stores"
I shopped online since I was after a left-hinged fridge, and the local stores had nothing to offer and had fees and long delays to order one in. Ordered from Appliances Online, and although the fridge I originally ordered was out of stock, the price and delay were less than the local stores. A few days later I notice a better left-hinge fridge is on sale and in stock on Appliances Online, and they were happy to switch my order to the better model for no extra cost - The fridge was delivered within a couple of days. Great stuff.
Greg , Noranda, WA
"Your delivery guy Tony's a LEGEND"
Hi. I just wanted to leave a note on the GREAT service that you guys provide.
I was looking all over Melbourne for the Westinghouse 420L Fridge and NONE of the local retailers had it. They said it would take them another 3 weeks to get it through my door. Which was miserable news 'cause my old fridge just died on me!! But you guys were there to rescue me and my wife! I called you guys and found out that you STILL had 3 more in stock out here. Next minute I order the fridge from your website and next day at 2:30 in the afternoon, its in my house!
Your delivery guy Tony's a LEGEND for being nice enough to CAREFULLY bring it UP my narrow stairway to my first floor apartment. I didn't even ASK him to do it. He was on auto-pilot. He didn't stop there! He even UNWRAPPED the fridge, plugged it in, took off all the safety tapes AND took the rubbish with him! NOW THAT IS SERVICE!
Jiso Philipose , Ormond, Vic
"We would recommend you to others "
We have just got back from Holidays on the weekend so I went into the shop yesterday. They delivered it last night and we have plugged it in. It is dent free and appears to be in running order! The milk is cold ha-ha. My partner and I are most impressed with Appliances Online and your after sales service especially for your handling of matters and the lengths you have gone through. Even after your creative thinking you have still made enquiries even though the matter was outside of your hands. Of course we would recommend you to others and although you are unable to service the area in which we live if you did Appliances Online would be our first choice for point of purchase. We cant speak highly enough of your handling of the matter. So a big fat thank you to yourself and others concerned for not leaving us high and dry its so refreshing to see a business actually take the time to do something in the best interests of the customer even though there was certainly no easy solution! Your efforts have been truly appreciated.
Krishna , Newman, WA
"Can't thank them enough"
Hi, I just wanted to say I had my fridge delivered today and cannot
thank the guys enough for being going the extra mile to get my old
fridge out - it was a real challenge but they did it, and I can't thank
them enough. Kindest regards, Sharon
Sharon , Mornington, VIC
"Gave them their toughest job of the day but they handled it extremely well"
I just wanted to let you know the fridge was delivered yesterday and everything is great.
The delivery guys were excellent. They turned up when they said they would, and even removed and then replaced a door that impeded the removal of the old fridge. I think I gave them their toughest job of the day but they handled it extremely well!