Oliveri Monet Undermount Sink MO70U
This product is no longer available for sale.
Please see below for recommended items currently in stock.
- Extra Capacity Bowl 350 x 420 x 180mm deep - 24L
- Waste holes compatible with waste disposal
- 2 x 90mm basket wastes included
- AC14 Basket waste
- AC72 'D' Colander
- AC73 18/10 Stainless steel utility tray
- AC74 Solid timber preparation board
- 500 mm
- 180 mm
- 820 mm
Template supplied inside carton
Package Size & Weight
- Package Length:
- 22.40 cm
- Package Width:
- 57.30 cm
- Package Height:
- 87.60 cm
- Package Weight:
- 8.00 Kg
- Package Cubic Size:
- 0.112436 m³
This Oliveri Monet undermount sink is designed to fit a standard 600mm solid surface bench top. Practical yet stylish, this model allows you to enjoy all the benefits of a smooth bench surface together with the quality and sophistication of an Oliveri sink.
Oliveri Monet sinks feature soft curved ends to create a sense of flow and harmony in your kitchen. This combined with the large capacity bowls makes it easy to wash larger items such as cutting boards, trays, long cooking utensils, pots, and frypans.
The double bowl design allows you to wash in one and rinse in the other. Oliveri Monet sinks are joined by a solid supporting bridge, meaning there are no weak areas between the bowls. And the off-centre drain outlets are positioned towards the rear of the bowl to maximise the amount of usable space below the sink.
Constructed from 18/10, 304 grade stainless steel, Oliveri sinks are durable, hygienic, and beautiful.
- 18/10 Stainless steel
- Oliveri sinks are manufactured from genuine 18/10, 304 grade stainless steel for optimum durability and hygiene.
- Off-centre outlets
- The drain outlets in this sink have been placed towards the rear of the bowl to give you the maximum amount of usable space below the sink.
- Extra capacity bowls
- The large capacity bowls will accommodate your bulky pots, pans, and trays, and the double sink design allows you to wash on one side and rinse in the other. Both bowls are joined by a solid supporting bridge.
- Tap landing
- The design of this Oliveri sink allows for the tap to be mounted through the solid area of the bench top. This makes the tap easier to install and more stable when fitted.
- Perfect fit
- This sink is designed to undermount into a standard 600mm benchtop.
- Included accessories
- This sink comes with a basket waste, a 'D' colander, a stainless steel utility tray, and a solid timber preparation board.
User Guide for the mo70u
Q Does the sink come with the side metal drainer/cover and chopping board or are they extras as accessories?
Asked by Lillyan (8/04/2010 12:51:10 PM)
A Yes this product comes with all the items as listed; 1 X AC73 SS Drainer/Tray, 1 X AC72 Colander, 1 X AC74 Board.
Basket, strainer and waste are standard in all their sinks.
Customer Testimonials"Delighted with the service"
I was really pleased with the overall shopping experience with Appliances Online. It was smooth, fast, excellent customer service. I had change request after I placed my order, called customer service and it was all done. Delivery staff were on time, courteous and installation was perfect. I was delighted with the service. Definitely I will be shopping here again!
Ximena , Queensland
"Just wanted to say how impressed I was"
Just wanted to say how impressed I was with the level of customer service I received from appliances online when ordering my sink and when organising collection. Although the warehouse was not open on the saturday, it was organised that my sink was in the office so I collect it. Thank you very much I will certainly recommend yourselves and be using you again.
Debbie , Erskinville, NSW
"A very painless experience"
Just a note to thank you for your company's prompt and efficient service. My order arrived at lunch time today. A very painless experience. That was the first time I've used your site and it will definitely not be the last.
Elizabeth , Newstead, QLD
"Very impressed with your company"
I just wanted to let you know that I was very impressed with your company. Alysa was very helpful with my enquiry on your chat website she answered all my questions. I then placed my order that morning, and my kitchen sink was delivered the following day. All staff members were very helpful and polite. I will recommend your company to my friends.
Michelle , Underwood, QLD
"Unwavering support and attention to detail"
Can I take this opportunity to thank you once again, for your unwavering support and attention to detail in resolving the situation of the damaged goods and their subsequent replacement. Every aspect of the logistics has followed the plan of your making, without compromise. This cannot be said of many organisations or their personnel.
David , Warragul, VIC