- 7 Level filtration
- Sound insulation
- Suction power adjustment
- Silence setting
- Adjustable SBDH 285-3 floor head
- Upholstery nozzle, crevice nozzle and dusting brush on board
- Height-adjustable stainless steel telescopic wand
- All round bumper strip
- Dustbag change indicator
- Thermal overheating protection
- Automatic cable rewind
- Integrated storage bracket for wand on both sides
- 1 Dust bag supplied
- Also known as Miele 41.5211.13
Complete with SuperAirClean filtration and sound insulation, the Miele S5211 is a top quality investment for your home. The Capri Blue finish is attractive, and each component has been manufactured to the highest quality standards. Plus the 2200 watt motor will remove dust and dirt quicker and with minimum effort.
Powerful suction means you don't have to go over the same patch of floor several times, which ultimately makes vacuuming quicker and more enjoyable. This Miele vacuum also comes with a height-adjustable stainless steel and telescopic wand, an upholstery nozzle, crevice nozzle and dusting brush to help you vacuum in any situation. It's also handy to use for the interior of your car.
One of the best features of this vacuum is the 'silence' setting which allows you to vacuum in peace and quiet. Altogether this vacuum is the perfect choice for anyone who wants a vacuum they can rely on to get their home cleaner in less time.
- High-quality filtration and dust-bag
- This Miele vacuum features a high-quality Air Clean filter, plus superior HyClean dust-bags (using special micro fibre materials for higher filtration performance and increased storage capacity).
- Maximum convenience
- Includes a height-adjustable wand for the optimum working position, an Intelligent Parking System, and on-board storage compartment for accessories.
- Powerful motor
- A maximum power input of 2,200 watts and a nominal power input of 1,900 watts provides powerful suction, while special sound insulation ensures noise is kept to a minimum.
- Easy to manoeuvre
- Offers 3-point steering and is mounted on castor wheels for easy wheeling through tricky spaces. Meanwhile the bumper strip ensures furniture is protected from bangs and scrapes.
- Great attachments for tricky spots
- Includes the crevice nozzle, upholstery nozzle and dusting brush.
User Manual for the s5211
Q 1. How much are the replacement bags, and 2. what payment options do you have - bank deposit?
Asked by Diane (4/05/2010 3:30:31 PM)
A Extra bags are available online next to your vac cleaner to add to your order at a cost of $21.00 per carton. I believe 5 bags are included. You can place your order and select to pay COD to the driver when your goods arrive, Pay by Cash or Credit Card on delivery.
Q Is the S5211 a genuine German made product?
Does this vacuum cleaner have the capacity to fit an external plastic dust cylinder?
If so, can it be purchased from you?
Asked by Dorothy (27/06/2010 8:49:47 AM)
A The S5211's are made in Germany. As for the extra attachment, we do not sell them but I believe they can be purchased from Miele once purchased.
Customer Testimonials"Brilliant Fast & Reliable"
Brilliant Fast & Reliable. Can't thank you guy's highly enough. The vacuum I bought is great also. I purchased an Electrolux Cyclone XL Bagless. It was rated Choice magazines top vacuum in '09 and
it's the BEST for cat fluff. I have a Ragdoll / Himalayan and boy! does she shed, this beauty just picks it all up off the carpet, no sweat!
Carol , East Melbourne, VIC
"Wonderful place to shop"
Wonderful place to shop & very happy with product. Will do it again next time I need something you have.
Tracy , Nambour, QLD
"I am impressed with the whole experience"
I am impressed with the whole experience of buying from your company. Communication has been excellent from the sales department re availability of the product I was seeking. I was kept informed and
when the product was available, delivery was very efficient.
Janet , Sunbury, VIC
"Brilliant professional service"
Appliance online is fantastic. My mum ordered me a Dyson from her desk in China on Wednesday and it arrived Thursday afternoon. I have since ordered a dishwasher for an investment property and received the same brilliant professional service! I know where to come now when I need appliances! Well Done!
Anna , Yallambie VIC
"Excellent price (even with the delivery charge)"
My first use of 'appliancesonline' was great - I highly recommend this company. Excellent price (even with the delivery charge) and everything went according to the website claims.
I ordered a Dyson Vacuum before 3:00pm on Monday and it was delivered to Geelong at 9:30am Tuesday. The courier phoned at 8:00am to confirm delivery.
'Appliancesonline' will be my first port-of-call for further whitegoods purchases.
Michael , Geelong, VIC