8kg Front Load Bosch Washing Machine WAS32742AU
- 15 Washing programs
- Express wash: 2kg of lightly soiled garments in only 15 minutes
- EcoSilence Drive
- AntiVibration Design
- Automatic load adjustment
- LC Display
- VarioSoft® drum system
- Two personal memory programs
- Automatic stain removal system
- Time remain and time delay
- Self-cleaning detergent dispenser
- TouchControl buttons
- Child lock
- Automatic stabilisation
- Audible end of program signal
- Pause/reload function
- Foam detection with additional rinse cycle
- Can be built-under benches
- Pump protector
- Quiet operation
- AquaStop™ anti-flood protection
Anti-flood hose protector requires a minimum 70mm cabinetry hole. Please assess hose access for any under bench installation. Our Free Connection service does not include any cutting of cabinetry. Professional installation can be selected above at $90.
- 842 mm
- 600 mm
- 590 mm
Package Size & Weight
- Package Length:
- 69.00 cm
- Package Width:
- 66.00 cm
- Package Height:
- 88.00 cm
- Package Weight:
- 82.00 Kg
There's a reason why Bosch is one of the most trusted brands in household appliances, and that's because their products well made, well designed, easy to use, and reliable. This Bosch 8kg front load washing machine is the embodiment of all these qualities - delivering load after load of outstanding wash results. Better still this washer is very environmentally friendly, with a 4 star energy rating and a 5 star WELS water rating.
Our customers love this washing machine, and for good reason. It offers a high spin speed of 1600RPM which significantly reduces drying time. The AntiVibration Design® offers excellent stability and also makes it very quiet to run. Plus is has an automatic load detection function which suggests how much detergent you should use, and adjusts the water level so nothing is wasted.
Other benefits include a choice of 15 wash programs, a cold wash option for all programs, and AquaStop™ anti-flood protection. All in all, this is an excellent quality washer that will deliver years of satisfaction.
- 15 Wash programs
- Includes: Mixed Load, Delicate/Silk, Wool, Super Quick 15 min, Sensitive, Sports, Fitness, Shirt/Blouse, Jeans/Dark Wash, 2 special memory programs, Start and reload, and Cold Wash.
- EcoSilence Drive®
- Developed by Bosch, the EcoSilence Drive® is quieter, faster, more energy efficient, more durable, and more powerful than regular motors. It takes less time to reach peak performance which results in a faster wash.
- AntiVibration™ Design
- On the sides of this washing machine you'll see a spiral pattern - this increases stability and reduces vibrations. It also helps to dampen the sound of the motor.
- VarioSoft® drum system
- Unique to Bosch, the VarioSoft® system changes the drum shape depending on the level of stain-removal needed. This optimises the wash cycles - providing gentle care for delicate garments, and intensive action for stubborn stains.
- Automatic load detection
- This washing machine will automatically detect the size of your load and the level of soiling, and then tell you how much detergent is needed.
- The VarioSoft® drum uses a raindrop structure to provide extra care for delicate cycles, and the asymmetrical glass porthole gently returns articles to the centre of the drum, ensuring all items are integrated into the wash. The VarioPerfect™ drum also helps to reduce creasing.
Bosch Laundry Solutions 2011 Catalogue
Q What is the main difference between this model and the other 8kg one? Does it have a full cold water wash?
Asked by Pat (6/08/2010 2:09:55 PM)
A The main differences are that the WAS32742AU spins at a higher speed of 1600RPM instead of the WAS28440AU at 1400RPM, amounting to dryer clothes. It also has a higher water rating at 5 stars instead of 4. The WAS32742AU also seems to offer an anti-vibration system for increased stability along with a load weight indicator that suggests required detergent amounts according to the size of the load. Both will offer you a cold only setting.
Q Where is this appliance manufactured?
Asked by Prudence (30/06/2011 3:37:27 PM)
A This appliance is manufactured in Germany.
Q How long is the normal wash cycle?
Asked by Mike (15/06/2011 11:35:18 AM)
A A normal wash cycle is between 2 hours and 2 hours twenty minutes, depending on whether it is a cold or hot wash.
Q Does this model come with the option to have the door hinged on the right?
Asked by Kristen (17/12/2011 1:09:32 PM)
A No, unfortunately the Bosch washing machines' hinge side can't be altered.
Customer Testimonials"Greatest shopping experience ever"
I wish to advise you the washing machine arrived today, just now, I wish to thank you for the greatest shopping experience ever. We will be buying from you in the future, our local stores (**** and ****) are out of the ball game when it comes to doing deals.
It only took 2 days for the delivery down this way.
Jenny and Colin , Moruya Heads, NSW
"Courteous, pleasant and helpful"
I just wanted to thank you for the fantastic product and service I received from your team. The two delivery men were a joy to work with. They phoned at 7.45am to let me know they would be there between 8am and 10am. They arrived on time, were courteous, pleasant and helpful. I have dealt with delivery people in the past who you just want to leave your place! But these guys were really helpful and made the whole thing easy and breezy. I haven't tried out the washing machine yet, but I'm sure it's going to be a great purchasing decision.
Katherine , Stanmore, NSW
It is so rare to receive exceptional service that I had to email and let you know. I recently purchased a new washer and a dryer from appliances online after trying to find a bargain on ebay and missing out every time. Not only was I able to buy a new Bosch from you, but the helpful customer service rep gave me a good deal on my dryer also. My old washer and dryer were picked up, and my new washer was installed by two very polite and helpful delivery men. Too easy! Will definitely recommend your company.
Maidee , Croydon, VIC
"My appreciation to management for the professionalism and care"
Thank you, washer arrived as promised this morning. Please pass on my appreciation to management for the professionalism and care that your delivery drivers took today. In the impersonal world of online, your drivers showed that you don't need a shop front to have good customer service! Thank you and well done.
" I will be recommending your service to all my friends"
Last weekend, the kettle blew up, the cars oil thingy lit up and my dearly loved front loader which has moved interstate three times in 5 years decided it had finally had enough. So had I – with no time and no desire to deal with any of the above so got on the internet last Tuesday night...here is my experience
Step 1: Google on Tuesday 2nd, after work
Step 2: Find appliancesonline.com.au, check out brands, features and prices (excellent!)
Step 3: Order new washing machine, delivery on Thursday please with a phone call half hour prior, take away the old one and install the new one – for $20!!!!
Step 4: Emailed receipts and acknowledgement of order (same night)
Step 5: Thursday – as promised – phone call half hour prior, old one taken to heaven, new one installed, the delivery man was friendly, thorough and efficient. I was away from work for less than an hour.
Step 6: Go home and play with new toy
Step 7:Write thank you email
What an absolute shock, pleasure and relief to deal with efficient, friendly people who deliver an excellent product, price and service on time and as advertised.
Congratulations and thank you, I will be recommending your service to all my friends.