762L Bosch French Door Fridge KFN91PJ10A
Hefty capacity to feed a family
Three and four door fridges typically have a volume of between 500 and 800 litres - more than enough to feed a family of four. These fridges are a good choice when you've got a lot of mouths to feed, or if you frequently entertain.
Great looking design that's easy to use
These fridges are sometimes called "French Door" models due to their resemblance to classical European architecture. But this door arrangement isn't just for show - it's also an efficient way to access your fridge's stored food at eye level.
The ultimate party fridge
The wide design of a three or four door fridge means that you can easily fit large platters full of food inside. Get ready for your guests in advance, and once everyone's arrived, just remove their food from the fridge and serve!
Extra storage for economical shopping
Like other large refrigerators and freezers, French door fridges can help you to save money in the long run by allowing you to buy food in bulk for long-term storage.
- Frost free
- Water and ice dispenser with crushed
- Filtered water and ice cube storage
- Anti bacteria
- Active Warning system by temperature increase
- Digital temperature controls
- Independent controls for fridge and freezer
- LED lighting
- LCD display
- Electronic humidity and temperature control for crisper drawers
- 3 Drawers
- 5 Non spill safety glass shelves - 3 height adjustable
- 5 Door bins - 2 height adjustable
- 2 Dairy compartment
- Egg rack
- Acoustic door open alarm
Free installation service includes connection to your existing compatible plumbing, using only parts provided by the Manufacturer.
Product Manuals762L Bosch Side By Side Fridge KFN91PJ10A Installation and Operating Instructions
- Dimensions may not include door or control panel
- Allow an additional 150mm in depth min if it is to be installed within a cupboard to accommodate door/handle, control panel, inlet/outlet hose.
- OVERSIZED ITEM. Please consider measurements and access into your property.
Why should I buy from Appliance Online?
- We deliver with our own trucks from our own warehouse.
- You can request a specific delivery day.
- We are not able to deliver to Post Office Boxes.
- All items must be signed for and your driver will need to sight photo ID (this can be a representative of the person who has placed the order). For the delivery of AV products: if you have paid using VISA, American Express or Mastercard, the owner of that credit card must be on site when delivery takes place. Our drivers must aslo sight the photo ID showing you reside at the delivery address. If for some reason the owner of the credit card cannot be on site for delivery, eg. the item is a gift, or we are delivering to a business, please phone us on 1300 000 500 to discuss the possibility of alternative arrangements.
- Our drivers are fully trained in handling all goods.
- Your driver will call on the morning of delivery before 10am with an approximate 2 hour delivery window, and will call again 1 hour before delivery (unless delivery is before 11am, in which case the driver will call 1 hour before delivery only. Or before 8am, in which case the driver will call you as they leave the warehouse, endeavouring to give you as much notice as they can).
- If stock is not available from our local warehouse, we may arrange for it to be delivered direct from an interstate warehouse or direct from the manufacturer, to avoid delays. (We will let you know, prior to delivery, if this is going to happen.)
We will deliver your new Appliance to your house and, with the exception of Audio-Visual items, unpack and remove the packaging if required.
Customer Care Plan
All our products come with a full manufacturer's warranty. Note that you'll need the tax invoice from your purchase to make a claim. If you lose your original tax invoice please let us know and we'll re-issue it. Note that most small appliances have no "in-house service". If your appliance requires servicing you will be required to take it to your nearest approved service agent. These agents can be located by contacting your manufacturer directly.
Commercial Customer Care Plan
If you're buying something that will be used in a commercial environment, the manufacturer's warranty covers a maximum of the first 3 months only.
Extended Customer Care Plan and Business Customer Care Plan
Appliances Online offers an extended Customer Care Plan that covers parts and labour required for repair of goods that suffer mechanical or electrical failure within Australia, for a period of up to 3 years outside the term of the standard manufacturer's warranty. (Subject to some brief terms and conditions ).
The extended Customer Care Plan is offered by Wesfarmers General Insurance Limited trading as Lumley Insurance ABN 24 000 036 279.
Appliances Online will donate $5 to the Victor Chang Institute for every Extended Warranty purchase made when you buy a Fridge & Freezer, Dishwasher or Wine Fridge.
You can pay using...
You can pay with PayPal, Visa, MasterCard or American Express. By arrangement, you can also use bank transfer (EFT). Alternatively, you can pay on delivery (COD) with cash, bank cheque or credit card. Only Appliances Online staff and drivers are authorised to take receipt of money.
No transaction fees
Importantly, no matter which payment method you use, you won't pay any transaction fees. We absorb them all.
If your goods are deemed faulty following confirmation by the manufacturer you may replace them free of charge by calling 1300 000 500.
If you notice any damage to your goods please notify our delivery team at the time of delivery. We recommend you thoroughly inspect your goods at this time. If you notice any damage to your goods within 24 hours of receiving delivery please notify Appliances Online immediately. Evidence of damage will be required i.e. photographs.
If for any other reason you need to return an item please call the Appliances Online customer help line on 1300 000 500 within 5 business days of receiving delivery.
If your goods remain boxed and unopen you may return them within 30 days for a full refund. A collection fee of $50 or the amount of your delivery fee if it was greater than $50 will apply.
If your goods have been unboxed but otherwise are as new (have not been used or connected) a 20% restocking fee (20% of your purchase price) will apply. Appliances Online does not deal with factory seconds, damaged or open goods and charges restocking fees to cover return costs. A collection fee of $50 or the amount of your delivery fee if it was greater than $50 will apply.
Please note, if you have requested connection of your goods Appliances Online will unbox the product for you at the time of delivery. Also, we recommend you inspect your new goods thoroughly at the time of delivery.
We will organise for your return goods to be collected. Goods are usually collected within 3 days.
You as the customer have a duty of care for the product whilst it is in your possession. If products are damaged by you and subsequently returned, a charge will be made to repair the product to its original condition. Please be aware that where repair is not economically viable no refund will be made.
All refunds will be issued when goods have arrived back to an Appliances Online warehouse and have been inspected by a member of our team. Refunds will be made by the same method used for the purchase.
We are unable to accept return of any goods that you have attempted to install or have used.
Customer Testimonials"Cheap, easy delivery and great communication!"
Once again I am over the moon with my experience with
Appliances Online!!! From go to whoa it is always sooooo
Cheap, easy delivery and great communication! Thanks again!
I will be back!!!
Margaret , Cannon Hill, Qld
"Best price and fantastic service"
Hi. Just wanted to express our thanks at your service and support. We have used Appliances online previously and were impressed at that time. This most recent purchase has confirmed our initial experience and thoughts. Not only did you price match (and better) a competing offer, but when we called after the prompt delivery to indicate some damage done to the fridge by the contract delivery team, a replacement fridge was delivered within 2 days, no questions asked and many apologies given. Best price and fantastic service - youll hear from us again at the next whitegoods purchase needed.
Dino , Bentleigh, VIC
"Friendly delivery guys"
Thanks for the speed of your service, had new fridge inside 48 hours, no rubbish to get rid of and very friendly delivery guys. Will definitely reccomend and use your service again.
Suzanne , Tarneit, VIC
Received my new fridge this morning and am so happy I purchased it through appliances online. Tony rang last night to let me know he would deliver between 7-8am, and they did. I love it when people are on time. Then they installed it and took away the rubbish. Champions. Thanks so much you have made the whole moving house experience easier, 1 less thing to worry about. Thanks Tony and appliances online.
Appliances Online Customer , Australia
"It was a painless experience that took me only a few minutes"
Our new fridge arrived today. Thank you for your superb service!! It was a painless experience that took me only a few minutes and I appreciate the time frame and the phone calls preceding delivery. Many thanks again, Ros